Dr. Saba is a licensed psychologist with over 12 years of experience. She received her B.A. from Barnard College of Columbia University and her doctorate in Child-School Psychology from New York University. She completed her predoctoral clinical internship at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital where she specialized in treating children and adolescents. Dr. Saba received postdoctoral training at the Institute for Child, Adolescents, and Families in New York City.
Dr. Saba has a strong interest in parenting issues, especially infant-parent attachment and perinatal and postpartum depression and anxiety. She is an expert in early childhood development and is interested in integrating early childhood mental health into primary pediatrics.
In her spare time, Dr. Saba likes to travel, take photos, and spend time with her family.
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Adult Therapy
- Parent Guidance
- Integrated Early Childhood Mental Health
- Women's Mental Health
- Clinical Internship, St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Ph.D. New York University, School/Child Psychology
- B.A. Barnard College of Columbia University