Dr. Saba is a licensed psychologist with over 12 years of experience. She received her B.A. from Barnard College of Columbia University and her doctorate in Child-School Psychology from New York University. She completed her predoctoral clinical internship at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital where she specialized in treating children and adolescents. Dr. Saba received postdoctoral training at the Institute for Child, Adolescents, and Families in New York City.
Dr. Saba has a strong interest in parenting issues, especially infant-parent attachment and perinatal and postpartum depression and anxiety.
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Adult Therapy
- Parent Guidance
- Integrated Early Childhood Mental Health
- Women's Mental Health
- Clinical Internship, St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Ph.D. New York University, School/Child Psychology
- B.A. Barnard College of Columbia University